10 years of friendship tattoos..


Ten years ago, when I was in 2nd grade of primary school I met a girl which happend to become my best friend for life. To be honest, we hated each other at the beginning. I prefered her bff at that time and so did she. Unfortunately that girl turned out to be fake and started to be friends with somebody else. You know how it is when you're 7 years old, right?

By accident we sat together at every classes and we continued to do it until this day. We're seniors in high school now and even though I've met many new friends, our bond lasted for all these years. 
She is my soul mate {although i always say she's not}, my other half. I'm 80% sure that I will prefer her than my husband, sorry dude. I don't care if she won't. I can't imagine my life without this crazy bitch. Don't get me wrong she's sweet & kind but I know that inside her there's a demon, a true mean girl. I don't mind it because I'm the same so we always get bitchy together. 

For the past 10 years, she's been with me during good times and bad times. Her support, understanding and help is something I wouldn't be able to manage without. I treat my friends like therapists, I'm good at giving advive but I suck at solving my own problems. My best friend is the therapist I need the most & even though she's not an amazing one, I always want to hear what she thinks. So I would like to thank you for not being sick of me complaing, crying all the time and the lack of my mental stabilization. I tried to change but let's be honest, there's no chance.
There haven't been only bad moments but amazing ones too. So many holidays spent together, crazy sleepovers, getting drunk af... And the most important is just acting crazy & weird in public places. People are really sick of us when we do that but we never care, it only makes us laugh even louder. 

To celebrate the 10th year of our friendship, we decided to do tattoos together. There's actually no connection between a moon & heart but to both of us they mean something. Plus we did them in the same places on our wrists so that's what matters. 

Once again I want to thank you for making my life better. And just so you know, you won't get rid of me that fast.

XOXO Marta




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts