Warm spring day outfit! #ootd


 Hi cuties! Enjoying spring so far? Fun fact spring is my third favorite season out of four. I love that nature wakes up and everything becomes green & full of blossoms but it's never hot enough for me. I get cold very easily so my favorite weather is when it's so hot that you can't even breathe. Yes, I am aware that is weird.

 This beautiful time of the year means warmer & sunny days which also means cute & light outfits! I just can't survive without shopping so of course I had to do it & luckily I found some very nice pieces that I really liked. So I thought: why not make a quick post with an #ootd?



 This outfit is very easy and nothing fancy but cute & sexy at the same time. I like to look like I put a lot if effort in my look, when in reality I didn't. The base is a tight shoulderless black shirt with long sleeves & a jeans skirt. I also didn't  wear many accessories- just a little black bag, a black faux leather belt and espadrilles in white & blue stripes. 

 All pieces of this outfit are listed down below but I can assure you that you can get them in most of stores all around the world, not only where I brought them.






Warm spring day #ootd!

» black shirt without shoulders {New Yorker}

» jeans skirt {Stradivarius}

» striped espadrilles {online shop: Dee Zee}

» black bag {Even&Odd}

» black faux leather belt {Bershka}

And that's the whole look! Let me know uf you like it & also tell me if you want more #ootds blog posts! Have a lovely week,

xx Marta


Comments

  1. Spring is my favourite season, but I also really love summer fashions very much.
    You look fabulous rocking the black long-sleeved off-shoulder New Yorker top with the blue denim Stradivarius mini-skirt!!!
    I would love to see and read more of your #OOTD blog posts if and when you feel like making and posting them. xxoxx

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts