Relaxing night routine!


 Hi everybody! How do you like the new design of this blog? I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! If there's anything that I could change or fix, let me know in the comments down below {now you don't have to make an account to comment on this site}. Anyways that's not the aim of today's post- I'm here to share my essentials/ a routine of a pamper night.

 On some days I hate taking a bath- it always takes me so much time & I think it's a big waste of time which I could spend on doing something productive. But on some days I think it's a very cheap & effective way of relaxing. From time to time I get really stressed & tired of everything so I need something to calm down & rethink situations to look at them from a different perspective.  

 Lately I just felt like I just needed to have a good bath and that's what I did yesterday. What I usually do on evenings like this? It's quite obvious & average but since I love routines a lot, I decided to share with you mine! Starting off with products I use & things I do during my bath. 




 Bath essentials:


       ● bath bomb/ bath salts/ oils/ fizzers are the base for your perfect bath. Don't 

forget to make a lot of foam too!

       ● candles & fairy lights will make your bathroom look cosy & climatique. Once you 

light them up & turn off the lamp, the room will start looking like a spa!

       ● a book or a movie if you want to spend a little bit more time & relax in full. I usually 

don't take them with me because things that relax me the most are just peace & silence.

       ● a calm music playlist is what I loove during my bath time. I even made my own 

playlist on spotify, go ahead and check it out I promise it will relax you! 

        ●  face mask, peeling, lotion & hand cream- don't forget to treat yourself! On 

most days I don't have time to use all of these so when I have time I always try to do it. 




  It's not the end of my pamper night, after taking a bath & put on a cute pyjamas, I make myself some hot tea, light up candles & fairy lights to have a cosy atmosphere in my room. 

Once I do that, I usually look for a funny comedy or an old style movie with such icons like Audrey Hepburn or Marylin Monroe. If I'm not feeling like watching anything, I read a book which happens on most days of the week.{I just have finished reading "After" by Ann Todd}.




 And that's a wrap! Did I make you want to have a realxing evening right now? Because I still want it even though I just had it last night!

xx Marta

Comments

Popular Posts