LUSH Twilight bath bomb review ♥



   LUSH is one of the best & most popular bath-products companies. I had been curious what is it about it that makes is so special, until I've tried their bath bomb. Now I know that there is a reason for the whole fascination and success. 

 Unfortunately, there are no LUSH shops locatd inPoland, but I always manage to 
somehow get some of their products. So far, I've only had few of them but every one was definitely incredible. This time I tried the Twighlight bath bomb, it was so good, that I decided to make a review & share my opinion with you. I've already written one {Think Pink bath bomb} & you guys seemed to really like it, so here's another one!



  First of all, the Twilight bath bomb smells AMAZING! It has a sweet but delicate & fresh smell with a note of roses & champagne. It makes you feel very relaxed, refreshed, sensual and feminine {if it's even possible for a bath bom to make you feel like that}. Other than that, the oils contained inside the product make your skin smooth and moisturized. 

 Moving on to the colours, it is pink with star shapes outside, but there's a vibrant blue hiding inside. So when you put it into the water, there's only pink at first but then the blue part apppears. Later on, the two colors start mixing into a pretty lavender colour. You can be a little bit disappointed by the lack of extra things like glitter, more colours & other things that LUSH like to surprise us with but I think it is offset by the beautiful smell, colours & smoothing oils.



  I had a real pleasure using this product & I didn't want to leave the bath tub to be honest.  If you're looking for something to relax & smoothen your skin, I really recommend the Twilight bath bomb from LUSH. I'm pretty sure it's one of their basic, all- season collections, so you can get it everytime 

  Have you used this bath bomb? What are your thoughts on it? Maybe you have a different favorite from LUSH? Let me down in the comments!

xx Marta

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19825845/?claim=7tthnh2ackj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts