How to reduce stress?




Hello, my beautiful ladies & gentlemen!

Sadly, stress is a ceaseless element in our lives. It's been one of my worst enemies for years & years. I sometimes manage to handle it & relax somewhat; however, it is not a usual occurrence. It really affects me, to the point that I developed severe acne, anxiety, and panic attacks. How did that happen? Don't ask me. Actually, I am genuinely surprised because I've used to be pretty chill in the past. I guess the pandemic and low self-esteem did the trick.

Nevertheless, I do have some ways which help me remarkably to find my inner peace and become calm in stressful situations. Without a doubt, I'm not an expert but I'm also a super-duper overanalyzing person, so these tips might help you more than me. 

· Meditation is the most effective one for me. I used to do it only when I had a panic attack but I realized that when I meditate daily or almost daily, I don't even experience those. Therefore, I practice meditation every day so I can prevent feeling extremely stressed. 

If you don't know much about meditation and would like to try it to heal your anxiety, feel welcome to read my post where I simply explain everything :)

· Spend time with your family, friends, or loved ones. It even can be an animal. It doesn't actually matter, as long as you feel loved, appreciated, and cared about. Seems very obvious, but trust me, it's very effective.

· Go outside. Focus on nature. Admire it. Notice the intense blue colour of the sky, the warmth of the sunlight. Feel like you are a part of nature. Find calmness in it.  Realize how enormous is the universe and how tiny your problem is. The world goes on whether you stress or not, so what's the point of doing it? 

· Read an interesting book that will take your attention and make you forget about the reason you are stressed. 

·  Watch a comedy, funny videos, or cabaret. It's about making you laugh, to distract your mind from the negative thoughts. When you smile, even fakely, you trick your brain into thinking you are happy which leads to the production of endorphins aka happy hormones. 

·  Write your feelings down. Try to look at the situation from a different perspective. Think of some advice you would give to somebody who suffers from an identical problem. Try to do that and stick to it. You have nothing to lose. 

· Cut off negative emotions. I know it's hard but after some time of doing that, it will eventually work. every time you think of something sad, bad, just negative in general, simply stop. Cut that thought off. Say to yourself: STOP. Visualize how you take these thoughts out of your brain and throw them away. Believe in the power of your mind. Be confident of your abilities. 

· Take supplements. 

Magnesium, ashwagandha, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin D, & Omega 3.

· Drink tea.  

Peppermint. Chamomile. Green tea. Ashwagandha. 

· Eat food with antioxidants. 

Food rich in magnesium, such as avocados, bananas, broccoli, dark chocolate, pumpkin seeds, spinach. Beans, green peas, berries, almonds, pistachios, flaxseed, and sesame seed contain a lot of fiber which can be helpful as well. 


Sending love & light, especially in these difficult times ❤

xx Marta

Comments

Popular Posts