My summer memories ☀ A photo diary!


 Hey y'all! Wow, it's been more than a month since my last post, to be honest I missed talking to you! I've been living my best life this summer & I'm trying to enjoy my youth as much as it's possible. I hope that one day I will look back at these days & not regret  NOT doing something. It's good to have incredible memories to recall when you get older. 
  
One of my passions is photography, I'm not excellent at it, neither I don't have a professional equipment but it doesn't stop me from doing what I like. And so I did, I've been taking pictures of cool things that I did this summer everytime I remembered. Well, there's not many of them because I often forget to do that:) I hope that at least you'll like it!






  Other than going the beach & a swimming  pool a hunded of times, I also went on picnic twice! The first one was a very chill one just with a bottle of wine {but it's enough to make a perfect picnic for me haha} & the second one with my best friend is captured on the pictures. We went to a very quiet place by the river, bought some croissantss, baguette & honey. We also brought pillows, blankets books to read and played some acoustic summery music! It was a lot of fun & great to relax and think about things. 

  Two years a go I wrote a blog post about having a perfect picnic, so go ahead and click here to read it later!






 In the beginning of August, two of my friends & I went to a city in the seaside, Gdańsk. It's one of my favorite cities in Poland because it is very old & climatique but also modern, fast & lively. We had so much fun, I even think that it was my best vacation ever so far! We have rent a flat in the centre of the Old Town so we were close to main attractions. In the day, my girl friends & I , went shopping & exploring the town and later on, at night we partied in the best club I've ever been to and met super nice & kind guys. I was very surprised with the amount of people who were interested in meeting or helping us, I wouldn't think that everyone is so lovely there. 




 Very close to my home town, there's a city which I also really like because it has a lovely Old Town & a climatique atmosphere. I go there by train something about 6 times a year, usually to do a bigger splash on clothes haha! This summer I went there twice, one with my friends & the second time, which was yesterday, with my mom & a best friend. The weather was so warm & sunny so I just had to take some photos.  And of course as always I had to do something terrible & funny at the same time. I left my phone in a coffee shop when we got ourselves some drinks! i was about to take a snap of my chocolate frappe but then I decided not to do that & I put my phone in a not very visible place. I realised that I don't have it with me, when we were going back home in a train!! I quickly changed trains and went back to get my phone, lucky me it was still there because a very nice women found it. Typical me!

So that's everything I have for today! What did you do this summer so far? Have a lovely & sunny vacations,

xx Marta!


Comments

  1. Your photographs are excellent and a joy to look at!
    You look very pretty, fashionable and absolutely adorable! I love your hairstyle with the bangs and ponytail, the polka-dot hair-bow, and I really love the looks of both of the outfits you were wearing in the photos above. The button-front black pinafore mini-dress and striped short-sleeved top look very fashionable, attractive and pretty styled together. I love the look. I also love the scenic photo of you wearing the black short sleeved top while looking over the railing by the canal. The city of Gdańsk looks fascinating, and it sounds like you had a wonderful time with your girlfriends.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love reading your comments! You are so nice & kind and you make me feel like I have a reason to continue my blog <3 Thank you soo much honey :*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts