My first TATTOO experience!


 Hey lovelies, how's your summer going so far? Mine's been super busy... kicking off with my birthday huge celebrations & going to work for the first time! I'm free on the weekends so I don't want to get into details of my job, I hope you'll understand. Other than that & doing lots of super fun summery things with my friends, I also did something groundbreaking for me & crazy- I GOT A TATTOO!

 Okay... maybe I got a little bit too far with the whole "groundbreaking" thing but for me it is something special that I'm gonna have for the rest of my life. Oh my God, I just realised that. Oh well. 



 So my tattoo says 'babygirl' if you didn't notice already:) Many people are shocked & ask why this particular word, I chose it for couple reasons. First of all, I absolutely love this word since I was a little kid. Secondly, I'm a short, 5 feet tall- girl & very often people say that I'm very tiny. I'm aware of that & I'm not ashamed of my small posture, I like it. And the last thing is that I would really love to be called 'babygirl' by my partner. Currently I live in Poland so demanding from him to call me in English is pretty weird so I just have to wait a few years till I move to the USA:) My future boyfriend, if you're reading this, you already know how to call me haha

 Moving on to the process of making it, it took like 15 minutes! Super quick & not very painful to be honest. I was afraid that it's gonna hurt a lot on a cellar bone but nope! Right now, I can't wait to get another tattoo! Wonder what it is going to be? 

Do you have any tattoos? If so, where & what is it? 

Have a lovely weekend, 

xx Marta

Comments

  1. I don't have any tattoos myself. From time to time I considered getting one, but
    Your "babygirl" tattoo looks cute. I am sure that anyone lucky enough to become your partner would love to have the privilege of calling you 'babygirl'!!! You are beautiful and I can easily imagine you becoming a movie star. I do hope you will put a lot of thought into any tattoos you might consider getting in the future. :D
    You look fabulous wearing the white off shoulder top with black trousers in the top photo and the black off-shoulder top in the second photo.
    P.S.: Do you have a YouTube channel?
    P.P.S.: THANK YOU for the delightful comment you left on my blog recently - I LOVE it, love your blog, and added a link to your blog on the front of mine (the blog links are in alphabetical order).

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh you're the nicest! Thank you for all of the sweet things you said about me and also for adding the link to my blog on your page! wow that's so kind of you:*
      P.S. I used to have a YouTube channel but I stopped doing videos three years ago, because I was too overwhelmed and stressed about it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts