New name- La vie en rose ♥


 Hello cuties! Big changes in here! As you might have already noticed this blog looks quite different & has a totally different name- it's called La vie en rose from now on. You may ask why? Well I never really liked the previous title (Marta's Sweet Life), I thought it was too long and definetely NOT catchy. I chose it because I didn't have any other ideas. 

 Couple weeks ago I attended at a blogging course & the instructors got me into thinking that my name is not really good and I realised that I hate it, so I started looking for a new name. To be honest it didn't take me much time, something around two days:) With the help of my best friend who knows me very well, we agreed on one which is now the name! 

 The aim of this blog is to share some positivity, happiness & kindness. I equate all of these with the pink color. It reminds me of good times, childhood and levity. Life's not always pretty & happy, sometimes dark moments come and we need something to sweet it up! You may listen to Ariana Grande's Sweetener album or read my blog:)  

 What stands for "La vie en rose"? If you don't know yet, it's in french. This phrase comes from an Edith Piaf's song & it means "life in pink", "looking through pink-coloured glasses". This basically has the same meaning my previous name had, it shows life from the positive & optimistic side. 

 Moving on to the new design of the blog, I wasn't also very proud of how the older one looked. However I worked really hard on it for a very long time so eventually I decided to leave it for a while. This time has finished a month ago when I got sick of it and wanted a new template. 

 I'm very happy with this new design because it's pink {obviously} & I think it's pretty clear and easy to move around. I hope that everything you need is shown in a correct way but if there's anything you don't like or something that need some fixes, let me know! I'm pleased to hear advice and opinions from you!

 See you or should say -hear from you- next week! 
xx Marta  ♥

Comments

Popular Posts