How to survive Valentine's Day when you're single?


 Sooo Valentine's Day is coming pretty soon... Do you have anyone to share this "amazing" day with? No? Don't worry, me neither. If you're feeling depressed about it- STOP! There are millions of people who are single on the day of love just like you! There's nothing wrong with that & moreover, I think that being single is a great thing. You can learn some things about you, for example who you really are, what you want to achieve in life or what you like. You can also learn how to take care of yourself & spend time on your own.

 If you're still not concerned & overwhelmed by all the hearts & other V-day related things in shops & online, then I'm here to help you! Me & my bestie are planning a fun Valentine's day & I thought I could share some other ideas how to spend that day & feel awesome being single:)

1. Embrace your singleness

You're single and so what?! That's so much better for you! You're young {I suppose}, beautiful & intelligent and if nobody can appreciate that, they're not worth it! Be single & happy about that. How to achieve this feeling ?Stop desperately looking for love, it'll come naturally. Oh and listen to this playlist {Happy Single Playlist} on my spotify: Marta Kutz.

Happy Single Playlist:

-Ariana Grande "7 rings"

-Ariana Grande "Thank U, next"- the song & whole album!!
-Beyonce  "To the left"
-Selena Gomez "Me & my girls"
-Hailee Steinfield "Love myself"
-The Pussycat dolls "I don't need a man"
-Beyonce "6 inch heels"
-Ariana Grande "Knew better"
-Demi Lovato "Sorry not sorry"
-Rihanna "Pon de replay"
-Arian Grande "You'll never know"
-Beyonce "Sorry"
-Beyonce & Nicki Minaj "Feelin' myself"
-Destiny's child "Survivor"
-Destiny's child "Independent"
-Rihanna "Needed me"
-Demi Lovato "Confident"
-Ariana Grande "Break your heart right back"
-Ariana Grande "Better off"

-Beyonce "Single Ladies"

2. Get your girls together! {sleep over}

Trust me, you ain't the only one in the singles club! Gett all of your friends who don't have have a partner together and have some fun! Go to a party, bar or club or throw a sleep over/ SPA night! Do face masks, paint your nails, do make up, read magazines, watch movies, listen to music {look above}, drink wine & order your fav food- in one word TREAT YOURSELF!

3. A sigles night out!

 Make yourself looking BOMB AF and go to a party/ hit the club with your besties! Make all the guys/ girls see what they're loosing! Don't look for love, just cherish being single & have the time of your life!

See there's many things you can do on V-day when you're single! Maybe I even made you a little bit excited for it? Cause I am! Have fun,

xx Marta

Comments

Popular Posts