Think Pink LUSH bath bomb- review!

 One of my favorite companies that make bath products is definitely LUSH. It is famous for its indredible {spoiler alert} bath bombs, fizzers, scrubs and face masks. Unfortunately LUSH doesn't have any stores located in mu country so I always try to find them when I go abroad. 
 I am a huge fan of all sorts of bath products, especially salts and bombs. Recently, I tried out one of my LUSH bath bombs, called Think Pink. I knew I just had to get it when I saw it in the shop. It literally decribes my life sentence- everything is better, when it's pink duhh. 




 The size of the Think Pink bath bomb is pretty big, it's one of their medium sized ones. Like the name says- it has a bright pink color and also there are shapes of little stars on it. So it's perfect for all the pink lovers like me.





 After you put it in the water, it starts to foam and release two colors: pink & white. What's a little bit disappointing for me is that it has the same colors the whole time, there isn't any suprise inside. BUT the fun thing about this bath bomb is that it's covered in glitter! So not only you're getting your skin moisturized and feeling soft but also you're shining with glitter! Don't worry, it's not a lot of it, just a slight touch of some sparkles. 

 I also want to add that this bath bomb smells amazing! I'm not sure what it is, but wat I know is that the smell is sweet and fresh. 
 Here are some more pictures of how it looks like:

 To sum up, I really recommend buying the Think Pink bath bomb if you're looking for a good quality product. It makes you feel relaxed, moisturizes your skin and what's the most important IT"S NOT CRUELLY TESTED ON INNOCENT ANIMALS.


Have a good and relaxing bath time!

xx Marta

Comments

  1. I must say the blog post is just useful for everyone else reading it because the information and knowledge it contains is very important. I like the post! Excellent job! Keep sharing such valuable information through your blogs.
    bath bombs usa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I like to hear your opinions on my posts😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts