Hola España & bonjour Paris!



 Bad news guys, very bad news... I'm going back to school TOMORROW! You can't even imagine how much I don't want to go there. I think most people in this age know the pain I feel right now. Today is the last day of summer break for me and like I promised, I have a post about a camp I went on two weeks ago.

 The 11 days-long summer camp was a present for my 18th birthday from my mom. I've never been on anything like that in my entire life but I always wanted to, so my mom decided to let me go before I become an adult, which will happen next year unfortunately. 

 At first I was a little bit stressed & worried that it's not gonna be fun or that I won't make any friends but boy, couldn't I be more wrong! Without a doubt this was my best trip ever!! On the way to Lloret de Mar {the place of our accommodation}, we had a stop in Paris! You may already know that I'm obsessed with this city & visiting it was a dream come true. A whole day with my best friend in such a magical place was enough to make me feel complete to be honest. 
 It got even better when we finally arrived to Lloret de Mar. Sunny weather, going to the beach & pool everyday, shopping, sipping fancy cocktails & partying in the best club I've ever been to {shoutout to Disco Tropics haha} was like a heaven to me. Not only I was there with my best friend for life but also we meet a group of amazing girls & became good friends with them. Propably none of them is going to read this but I want to say that chicas, you are fricking awesome & I love you haha. 

 Unfortunately, everything good has to end & so did my vacation in Spain. The only thing that made the road back home better was a stop in Disneyland in Paris! Even though all of us were exhausted from a whole night road, it was still super funny & great. My highlights were of course, the tea cups & horse carousel haha

Those are obviously some photos I took during my summer camp, if you want to see more, head to my Instagram account or Pinterest! 










This summer was one of my best definetely unforgettable & I'm sure I will look back to it in the future with a smile on my face.  

 What did you do this summer? Oh and when do you go back to school or did you already start your school year? Let me know in the comments! 

xx Marta

Comments

Popular Posts